Checking ICN Site Availability
Save time and make planning easier by checking the availability of your ICN site before signing up for an ICN session. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to the ICN Video Scheduling Web site: http://www.icnvoss.state.ia.us/tcreliance/login.jsp
- Click on the "Guest Login" button.
- Next, click on "Reports" link at the top left-hand side of the page.
- Then, click on "Daily Schedule by Site" link on the left-hand side.
- Now enter in your search information. Enter the date(s) using the MMDDYYYY format - without any slashes or dashes. For example: To see what is happening only on October 16, 2003, the begin date would be 10162003 and the end date would be 10162003. To do a search for all of October, 2003 the begin date would be 10012003 and the end date would be 10312003.
- If you know the Node number for your site, you can enter it in the space for "site:". If you don't know the number, you can search for it by selecting a region and then clicking "Get Site" button. Now you can scroll through the locations and select a site.
- Click "Generate Report" button. Times, reservation numbers, and titles for ICN sessions that are scheduled will appear. If the report is blank, then there is nothing scheduled for that site for the time period you chose.