ROLE DEFINITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. END USER - Agency or institution that is an ICN authorized user according to Chapter 7 of the ITTC Administrative Rules and schedules video sessions on the ICN.
2. REQUESTER - ICN authorized user making a scheduling request using the ICN Video Scheduling Web-based platform.
3. REGIONAL or INSTITUTIONAL SCHEDULER - Person at the regional or institution level that receives ICN video scheduling requests from requesters.
4. ORIGINATE SCHEDULER/REMOTE SCHEDULER - Roles played by Regional and Institutional Schedulers during the In-Advance Scheduling process when scheduling sessions between regions.
5. STATE SCHEDULERS - Employees of the ICN that coordinate the operation of the ICN video scheduling platform.