If there’s one thing the Iowa State Fair is known for, it’s the food. From corndogs to turkey drumsticks, everyone has a State Fair food favorite. On this special episode of Iowa Ingredient, host...
- Tue, October 28, 6:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Tue, October 28, 12:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Tue, October 28, 10:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, October 29, 12:00 AM on IPTV Learns
A cousin of the cucumber, and even the melon, the squash is a fall staple in many Iowa homes. On this Iowa Ingredient, join host Charity Nebbe to learn more about squash. We’ll visit Hawk Valley...
- Sat, November 1, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Acclaimed by cheese experts and foodies as one of America's finest blue cheeses, Maytag Blue Cheese is indeed one of the world's great cheeses. On this Iowa Ingredient, join host Chairty Nebbe to...
- Sat, November 8, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Farm-fresh eggs have gorgeous orange yolks and a delicious, rich flavor. They’re high in protein, packed with vitamin-D, and can be the essential ingredient to countless recipes. On this episode...
- Sat, November 15, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Rich in flavor and, unlike other nuts, low in calories, chestnuts are a popular cool season treat. Take a tour of Red Fern Farm outside of Wapello with host Charity Nebbe. The farm specializes in a...
- Sat, November 22, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Rich, buttery, and essential for any number of dishes, heavy cream adds so much to so many delectable dishes. On her tour of Iowa farms, host Charity Nebbe takes in the sights of Picket Fence...
- Sat, November 29, 11:30 AM on IPTV