Rhubarb is a popular Iowa spring treat. Host Charity Nebbe introduces us to a rhubarb grower in Morse, Iowa. Then Chef Matt Steigerwald from the Lincoln Cafe in Mount Vernon demonstrates rhubarb's...
- Sat, December 14, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Iowa Ingredient brings local home for the holidays in this special episode. Host Charity Nebbe explores the inspiring kitchens, winter gardens and the landscape right outside our back door to...
- Sat, December 21, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Low in fat and cholesterol with great flavor, elk meat is a little-known delicacy in Iowa. In her search for ingredients that make Iowa uniquely Iowa, host Charity Nebbe visits the Wildlife Lakes...
- Sat, December 28, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Join host Charity Nebbe on her her adventure to learn more about the leafy super-food. Visit Annie’s Gardens and Greens in in Fort Atkinson, and learn how spinach is not only readily available...
- Fri, January 3, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, January 4, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Visit cheese maker and dairy farmer Mike Bandstra, from Frisian Farms in Oskaloosa; watch Chef Nick Illingworth of The Cheese Shop in Des Moines cook yummy favorites; and tag along on The...
- Fri, January 10, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, January 11, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Antioxident-rich, low in fat, and downright scrumptious, blueberries are the ideal treat. On her search for distinctive Iowa foods, host Charity Nebbe explores how blueberries are grown and used in...
- Fri, January 17, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, January 18, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Charity Nebbe visits one northwest Iowa pork producing farm that focuses on sustainability. Chef Enosh Kelley from Bistro Montage in Des Moines shares the secret to two unique pork recipes. And...
- Fri, January 24, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, January 25, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Explore the history and hard work involved in growing apples, watch chef Katie Routh from The Gathering Table in Orient prepare some sweet recipes using Iowa apples, and meet Beth Howard, author of...
- Fri, January 31, 6:30 PM on IPTV