Explore the history and hard work involved in growing apples, watch chef Katie Routh from The Gathering Table in Orient prepare some sweet recipes using Iowa apples, and meet Beth Howard, author of...
- Fri, January 30, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, January 31, 11:29 AM on IPTV
Join host Charity Nebbe on her her adventure to learn more about the leafy super-food. Visit Annie’s Gardens and Greens in in Fort Atkinson, and learn how spinach is not only readily available...
- Fri, February 6, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, February 7, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Vibrant in color and sweet in flavor, strawberries are a quintessential treat. Before farm fresh produce was available year around in Iowa, strawberries were the sweetheart of summer. Join host...
- Fri, February 13, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, February 14, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Acclaimed by cheese experts and foodies as one of America's finest blue cheeses, Maytag Blue Cheese is indeed one of the world's great cheeses. On this Iowa Ingredient, join host Chairty Nebbe to...
- Fri, February 20, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, February 21, 11:30 AM on IPTV
Farm-fresh eggs have gorgeous orange yolks and a delicious, rich flavor. They’re high in protein, packed with vitamin-D, and can be the essential ingredient to countless recipes. On this episode...
- Fri, February 27, 6:30 PM on IPTV
- Sat, February 28, 11:00 AM on IPTV