Caprial and John's Kitchen: Cooking for Family and Friends
Series Description: CAPRIAL AND JOHN'S KITCHEN approaches food preparation the way it actually happens in so many American homes - as an activity shared by the entire family. Taped at the Caprial and John Pence's International Cooking School in Portland, Oregon, the series includes family-based episodes, with a focus on technique by teaching skills needed for braising, pasta-making and sauce preparation. Lively sequences in a number of exciting Oregon locations including the abundant Willamette Valley vineyards, Portland's colorful farmers' market, unique Asian groceries and chic new bakeries. CAPRIAL AND JOHN'S KITCHEN capture the husband-and-wife team at home, surrounded by their children and other family members, creating fun-filled, easy going pizza parties and ice-cream socials.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Caprial and John's Kitchen: Cooking for Family and Friends aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Cooking with Cane Berries (#302)
- Blueberry Harvest (#306)
- U-Pick Tomatoes (#304)
- Hand-Picked Sweet Corn (#314)
- Decadent Organic Dairy (#325)
- Chinese Favorites (#323)
- Forget What You Know About Brussels Sprouts (#321)
- Wine Pairing Dinner (#319)
- Fruit Harvest Dinner (#317)
- Pumpkin Patch Dinner (#315)
- Rediscovering Green Beans (#313)
- Raw Milk Cheese (#311)
- Your Kitchen Garden (#309)
- Choosing The Right Seafood (#307)