Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
New Investment Era (#1003)
Guests: Richard Bernstein, CEO, CIO, Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC; Dan Fuss, Vice Chairman, Portfolio Manager, Loomis Sayles & Company.
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack explores a new investment era. If 30-plus years of falling interest rates are coming to an end, what are the new rules of investing? Loomis Sayles' legendary bond manager Dan Fuss and top-ranked strategist turned portfolio manager Richard Bernstein provide their contrarian answers. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, October 25, 5:30 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Powerful Financials? (#1114)
- Alternative Investments (#1113)
- Portfolio Changes (#1112)
- Better Investors (#1111)
- Risky Bonds (#1110)
- Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
- Fundamental Differences (#1108)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
- Financial Thought Leader Jason Trennert (#1106)
- Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)
- Women's Financial Future (#1101)
- Energy Financial Thought Leader (#1052)
- Global Bond Investor (#1051)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1050)