This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
We fly across the ice at on Clear Lake with a group of sailors who embrace freezing temperatures and chilly winds. 06:55
Nature photographer Kip Ladage has a passion for nature photography and for sharing his pictures with others. 05:34
We go on an couple of outings where young people are given the opportunity to get up close with birds of prey. 03:08
Anglers across the state are getting hooked on a DNR program that is putting trout in urban lakes. 05:05
Full Program: We strap in for the fastest ice-bound experience you’ll have all year on the frozen tundra of Clear Lake. We descend...
- Watch more video from this program »
News & Announcements
- more »
All Upcoming Episodes
In this edition we look back at some of our favorite adventures. Throughout our first four seasons, we’ve shown you some adventurous ways to explore our state. We’ll reintroduce you to a trio of... [28 minutes]
- Fri, October 24, 8:30 PM on IPTV
- Wed, November 5, 8:30 AM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, November 5, 2:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Fri, November 7, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Fri, November 7, 2:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, November 12, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, November 12, 2:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Tue, November 18, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Thu, November 20, 3:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Sun, November 23, 9:30 PM on IPTV Learns
From scuba diving Okoboji to the high dynamic landscapes of the Loess Hills, we venture back into the archives for our best photographic journeys. [28 minutes]
These episodes of Iowa Outdoors aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.