Cooks Who Care (#1602)
More than 400,000 people in New York State go hungry every year. In this episode join Chef Joe as he reaches out to the community to feed the hungry. Back in the test kitchen, Chef Joe prepares an organic flat iron steak with chorizo apple rice on the side. [29 minutes]
Series Description: TASTE THIS! is a new approach to cooking on television for the 21st century. It's goodbye to the average stovetop and microwave cooking and hello to the realm of a new and exciting cooking show! Traveling to gourmet and organic markets throughout the United States, Chef Joe invites culinary experts to enlighten viewers with their knowledge on a wide variety of food topics - whether a wine sommelier gives expert advice on the best wines to drink or a fish monger sharing their knowledge on how to select the freshest "Catch of the Day".
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Taste This! aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Cooks Who Care (#1602)
- Chicken Milanese (#1610)
- Restaurant Favorites (#1813)
- Gastro Pub Food (#1812)
- Small Town Italian Favorites (#1811)
- Classic Shrimp Gabriella (#1810)
- Korean Influence Meets New York City (#1809)
- The Taste of Greece (#1808)
- Local Cheese Favorites (#1807)
- Steak House Favorites (#1806)
- Grandma's Jarred Sauce (#1805)
- Brooklyn Comfort Food (#1804)
- Pizza Making 101 (#1803)
- Home Style Comfort Food (#1802)