Algebra Nspirations & Applications
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- Series Length
- 10 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 27 minutes
- Record Rights
- Recording/duplication allowed as long as IPTV broadcasts the series. If you miss the broadcast, contact your AEA for copies.
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: This brilliant series, developed by math experts, integrates guided instruction through Algebraic processes with real life applications of these operations, taking students step-by-step through key curricular topics, illustrating how these processes are used in scientific, technological, finance and other practical applications.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Algebra Nspirations & Applications aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Logarithms & Logarithmic Functions (#110)
- Rational Functions (#109)
- Solving Systems of Equations (#108)
- Data Analysis and Statistics (#107)
- Exponents & Exponential Functions (#106)
- Relations & Functions (#105)
- Inequalities: Solving Linear Inequalities (#104)
- Variables, Equations & Functions (#103)
- Quadratic Functions, Equations & Graphs (#102)
- Linear Functions, Equations & Graphs (#101)