Jean-Denis Rieubland, Nice, France (#112)
Series Description: The world's best chefs, including Marc Haeberlin and Guy Savoy, Josiah Citrin and Daniel Boulud, reveal their secrets, tricks of the trade and culinary inspirations in CUISINE CULTURE. In the restaurant kitchens of these culinary masters, host and chef Ashley Charles James explores the regional influences that give their cuisine its distinctive style. The 13-part series is taped on-location across England, France, Mexico and the United States.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Cuisine Culture aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Daniel Boulud, New York (#107)
- Chef Yoram Nitzam (#114)
- Jean-Denis Rieubland, Nice, France (#112)
- Arnaud Lallement, Reims, France (#110)
- Daniel Sak, Canal Du Midi, France (#108)
- Carol Duval Leroy, Vertus, France (#106)
- Marc Haeberlin, Colmar, France (#104)
- Josiah Citrin, Los Angeles (#102)
- Shaul Ben Aderet (#113)
- Jeff and Chris Galvin, London (#111)
- Paul McCabe, San Diego (#109)