Lidia's Italy in America
Series Description: Join celebrity chef and restaurateur Lidia Bastianich as she embarks on another eye-opening culinary journey. LIDIA'S ITALY IN AMERICA explores the food, artisans and ingredients at the heart of Italian-American cooking. Over the course of 26-half hour episodes, Lidia traces the impact of Italian culture on American food, drink, art, music and fashion. She travels from the East Coast to the South to the Midwest to interview Italian-American families still making wine and vinegar in their garages or curing their own prosciutto, to visit the "Little Italys" keeping old-world traditions alive and to meet third- and fourth-generation Italians putting their twist on authentic recipes.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Lidia's Italy in America aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- For the Love of Vegetables (#213)
- St. Louis's Little Italy (#212)
- Italian American Sandwiches #2
- New England's Italy (#210)
- Italian American Sandwiches (#209)
- It's Chicken Time (#208)
- From Bloomfield to the Strip in Pittsburgh (#207)
- Yummy Pastas (#206)
- Kansas City Alla Parmigiana (#205)
- Sicily in New York City (#204)
- Heartwarming Italian American Classics (#203)
- New York Italian Style (#202)
- Italian Style Breakfast for Dinner (#201)
- Three Quick and Easy Italian Dinners (#226)
- St. Louis and Chicago Style Pizza (#225)