Clodagh's Irish Food Trails
Series Description: CLODAGH'S IRISH FOOD TRAILS takes viewers on a culinary journey across the Emerald Isle. In her American television debut, accomplished chef, food journalist and award-winning cookbook author Clodagh McKenna travels the length and breadth of Ireland - from Valentia Island in Kerry to Fanad Head in Donegal - in search of the best food, farmers' markets and more. Along the way, Clodagh meets the passionate artisans, fishermen and farmers responsible for producing, catching and growing some of the country's most delicious fare. Clodagh then enlists the help of local chefs to demonstrate accessible, family-friendly recipes. Clodagh's travels highlight some of Ireland's most striking geography and intriguing destinations, including Skelligs Rocks, a 6th-century monastery perched 600 feet above the sea, Dingle's sea caves and Fastnet Rock's famous lighthouse.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Clodagh's Irish Food Trails aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Skelligs, Co Kerry (#113)
- County Waterford (#112)
- Aran Islands and Galway (#111)
- The Midlands - Athlone and Mullingar (#110)
- Dingle, Co Kerry - Part 2 (#109)
- County Clare (#108)
- Into The West - Galway, Mayo and Sligo (#107)
- Valentia, Co. Kerry (#106)
- Tipperary (#105)
- Episode #104
- Dublin and Dun Laoghaire (#103)
- Carlingford and the North East (#102)
- Dingle, Co Kerry - Part 1 (#101)