Series Description: Christina Pirello, host of the Emmy-winning Christina Cooks, brings a fresh new series to public television about eating right and feeling great. The 26-part series CHRISTINA captures the experience of attending a live cooking event with the internationally acclaimed authority on natural and whole foods. Each episode begins at one of Christina's cooking classes, where the vivacious chef delivers powerful messages about the impact of food choices on overall health and well-being. This season's topics focus on choosing the right foods to help fight and prevent heart disease, age gracefully, manage stress and improve body functions. Then, she prepares a delicious vegan meal while interacting with the studio audience. Recipes include: veggie pot pie, Philly "cheesesteak," apple and berry-scented quinoa, scrambled tofu and Chinese-style noodles with peanut sauce.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Christina aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Calling All Chocoholics (#126)
- Ramp Up (#125)
- Sweet Seductions (#124)
- How Sweet It Is (#123)
- Fat and You (#122)
- The Beat Goes On.... (#121)
- The Sweetness of Life (#120)
- Could Your Heart Attack You? (#119)
- Tofu, with Love (#118)
- Soy Vey (#117)
- The Sicilian Kitchen (#116)
- The Big Game....Winning Recipes (#115)
- Making Over Your Life.... (#114)
- Light Dishes for Life (#113)
- Gut Busters (#112)
- Your Holiday Survival (#111)
- Wake Up and Smell The Toast (#110)
- Skip the Junk Food...Feel the Joy (#109)
- Italian Light (#108)