Cooking with Nick Stellino
Series Description: Chef and cookbook author Nick Stellino celebrates his 18th year on public television with a brand-new lifestyle series, COOKING WITH NICK STELLINO. Each episode opens with Nick visiting some of his favorite grocers, butchers, cheesemakers and fishmongers. While on location, he happily shares his tips and tricks for selecting the ideal ingredients and the best culinary tools for the everyday cook. After each shopping trip, Nick returns to his sparkling new set, modeled after his own home kitchen. With the home cook in mind, he prepares elegant yet easily recreated recipes - from savory soups to authentic pasta and rice dishes to delectable desserts - in step-by-step fashion. With his signature charm, warmth and humor, he also shares easy plating techniques and other professional tips to help viewers turn their homes into their favorite restaurant.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a December Celebration program
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Cooking with Nick Stellino aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Luscious Soups (#106)
- It's All About Pasta! (#104)
- Seafood Made Simple (#105)
- Espresso Ribeye & Fried Green Tomatoes (#113)
- Halibut with a Kick & Aristocratic Risotto (#112)
- Nick's Favorite Pasta & Strawberry Dessert (#111)
- A Sicilian Meatloaf & Cake with Rum Sauce (#110)
- Elegant Veal Chops & A Delectable Cheesecake (#109)
- A Shrimp Feast (#108)
- The Ultimate Steak Dinner (#107)