Journeys In Africa
Series Description: Journeys in Africa is an innovative travel series focusing on the African continent. It will highlight Africa's unique culture, history, architecture and wildlife. Bill Ball explores both small villages and giant metropolises to explain the diverse culture, the fascinating traditions and the wonderful people that make up Africa.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a Festival program - full Festival schedule »
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Journeys In Africa aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mikumi: The Gateway to the Southern Circuit (#113)
- Dar Es Salaam/Tanga: Countdown to History (#111)
- Mombassa: The Center of It All (#109)
- Kilwa: The Swahili King of the Indian Ocean (#107)
- Nairobi: The Enchanted City (#105)
- Safari 101 (#103)
- Serengeti: The Great Migration (#101)
- Saadani: Where The Land Meets The Sea (#112)
- Arusha/Manyara: Hidden Wonders of the North (#110)
- The Man-Eaters of Tsavo (#108)
- Tarangire: Land of the Elephant (#106)
- Ngorongoro: Battle for the Crater (#104)
- Zanzibar: The Original Spice Island (#102)