Sing for Your Supper with Bob Waggoner
Series Description: SING FOR YOUR SUPPER WITH BOB WAGGONER is a unique, culinary reality show hosted by award-winning chef and author Bob Waggoner. California-born and French-trained, Waggoner seeks to demystify the preparation of elegant French cuisine while adding a distinctly Southern flair to each dish. The 13-part series takes place before a live audience on the stage of Nashville's historic Ryman Auditorium. In each episode, Waggoner calls upon a guest from the audience to assist him, along with a sommelier and a country music artist, whose favorite recipe serves as the inspiration and centerpiece of every episode's meal. As thanks, these musicians must then "sing for their supper." Performers include: Grammy winner Amy Grant; singer and actress Jana Kramer (One Tree Hill); Lauren Alaina, a runner-up on American Idol; singersongwriter Sarah Darling; country up-and-comer Brett Eldredge and contemporary Christian musician Brandon Heath.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a Festival program - full Festival schedule »
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Sing for Your Supper with Bob Waggoner aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- French Brie Omelet/Red Grouper with Erin McCarley (#105)
- Wild Shrimp/Elk with Craig Morgan (#104)
- Duck Breast Salad/Lobster Tempura with Jana Kramer (#103)
- Seared Diver Scallops/Chicken Breast with Brett Eldredge (#102)
- Eared Foie Gras/Beef Tenderloin with Amy Grant (#101)