Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking
Series Description: Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking takes viewers on a culinary journey with host Pete Evans, Australia's top celebrity chef, and America's most innovative food artisans. Each of the 13 half-hour episodes features a pop-up feast in settings from California's wine country to the bustling skyline of NYC, where Pete and local chefs source the finest ingredients and work against the clock to prepare a multi-course menu for a ravenous group of foodies. Viewers watch as diners sit down to enjoy these spectacular meals hosted in some of the most unlikely places.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Nyc - Little Italy (#203)
- New York City, NY: Chefs Matt Lightner, Anita Lo and Andy Ricker (#113)
- New York - Staten Island (#208)
- America's Fruit Basket (#210)
- North Fork (#212)
- Sonoma, CA: Chefs Christopher Kostow, Leo Beckerman and Evan Bloom (#110)
- Flanagan's Farm (#206)
- Rancho Bella Sante (#204)
- Chicago - The Little Goat (#202)
- Bartlett Farm (#213)
- Marvimon (#211)
- Woodland Plantation (#209)