Series Description: In 2012 Mother Nature produced the "perfect" growing season in Napa Valley and yielded a rare combination of quality fruit and an abundant crop load. Growers and winemakers across the Valley expressed high expectations for a classic year that will produce epic wines. This outstanding vintage sets the backdrop for the Vintage TV Series as it takes viewers into three renowned Napa Valley wineries and the lives of the people who make the wine.
All Upcoming Episodes
A Vintage for the Ages (#101)
- Sat, March 7, 5:00 AM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Vintage aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Pressing to the Finish (#106)
- The Never-Ending Crush (#105)
- Diy at Chimney Rock (#104)
- Homecoming Queen (#103)
- When Grapes Hit The Fan (#102)
- A Vintage for the Ages (#101)