My Wild Affair
The Seal Who Came Home (#104)
Series Description: This series tells the stories of the incredible bonds between humans and their wild animal companions. Through first-hand testimony, newly discovered archive footage, drama reconstruction, and encounters with the real animal and human stars, "My Wild Affair" captures stories of love and dedication, with their surprising twists and turns, and proves how the powerful bond between man and animal can overcome adversity, and change lives forever.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a December Celebration program
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of My Wild Affair aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Seal Who Came Home (#104)
- The Rhino Who Joined The Family (#103)
- The Ape Who Went to College (#102)
- The Elephant Who Found A Mom (#101)